* Despite an all-cookies, all-the-time diet lately, I hit my goal weight the other day and my five-day average weight is within a pound of the goal. Dan guesses that Leo's weaning might be making a bigger difference than the cookies. He last nursed Nov. 30th.
* Dan's dad left a snowblower in our garage today.
* I got to make lefse and cookies with Dan's fantastic family today.
* I had a great time at Peter's class on Wednesday. I'll write that up eventually because it was really interesting.
* Leo likes to come into our bed in the middle of the night, snuggle in next to me, and fall asleep immediately. No screaming to nurse. It's very sweet.
*I'm working my way through my planned sewing and knitting Christmas projects much more easily than expected. Only one present left to buy and it'll be super-easy.
* Taking care of N. is going really well, although she still goes to the door and cries sometimes. Related good note -- three carseats do fit in my Civic.
* Dan and Peter are now off until January 5th.
* If I can stomach it, I can work a million hours over the next week.
* Gas is still cheap. We don't seem to need to buy much food. I stretched a chicken into 3.5 dinners this week. How is that possible?
* Mangled peanut brittle still tastes good.
* A bunch of really nice yarn arrived in the mail this week, paid for long ago.
* Christmas is coming and the boys seem to be focused on the parts that matter.